Friday, March 4, 2011

STILL HERE: Back on the Wagon

Hee, haaa !




After some months of being away from my dear blog, I decided it was enough. Its time to come back and share my love with all things edible.

Its so difficult to write about a passion when your daily activities are not related, my work life and passion for food are in no way tied, however, lucky for my my family life is..... and I will continue to write about it.

The whole holiday season went by and I had some great experiences, I absolutely have to write about, dishes that take my back to my childhood and, had a chance to be around really good people.

I have good ideas on being a positive person that I will share with you that are sure to help to live life facing forward, never looking back.

Keep coming back.
Jorge Delgadillo

No comments:

Post a Comment