Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ooh La La ,,, la Cafetière à piston française

AKA the French press, like many other French gastronomic tools is a perfect blend of function and style.


My love for Coffee is no secret, I enjoy a good cup any time of day, love it hot, cold, with desert, as an ingredient, with a dash of cognac you name it. There are so many aromas and flavors that just thinking of coffee starts to wake me up.

So 3 years ago when I discovered a small 3 cup French press at my local gourmet store and decided to buy it I immediately started a love affair with the little steel and glass contraption that soon displaced all other coffee makers from my counter. it was love at first sip.

The process is very simple,

  1. Heat water
  2. Add your favorite coffee grounds to the press, 
  3. Pour hot water in to press
  4. Mix lightly 
  5. Wait for crema to develop(froth)
  6. Insert plunger  ans press
VOILÀ COFFEE PERFECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment